Tan . Black . Grey












Despite the muggy, miserable rain I was absolutely determined to shoot this outfit! 

With all three colours complimenting each other my love for this colour pallet grew by the second.

To succeed a beautiful Autumnal vibe for your look, as long as you are including at least one shade of brown you're doing something right... but the more shades of brown the better! 

I paired fur and suede tassels with this look keeping the two of them very separate in different and soft shades. 

Firstly I chose a plain nude tunic to blend underneath my fur gilet, then quickly changed my mind for a cheeky bit of lace up! Seeing as I wasn't showing much skin, I thought i'd open up my neckline and add to the brown tone a little bit more!

_________

Shop the look below!




Gilet / eBay
Lace up top / Pretty Little Thing
Jeans / Topshop
Boots / Missguided 
Bag / Louis Vuitton
Silver hoops / Topshop






| W & W |

1 comment

  1. You Have a great Body ! I love ur Look so dammn!
    You Gilet look so awesome!

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig